ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST
The Door Flexibility Trainer is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence! Best of all, you can do it all on your own and don’t need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
NEXT LEVEL STRETCHING: Leg Stretching System is specially developed by professionals as equipment for Dance, Ballet and Gymnastics exercise. Bring your training to the next level using our band. Just a few weeks of consistent training with our band are proven to considerably improve leg stretch and range of motion!
MAKES STRETCHING MORE COMFORTABLE: Train with confidence. Nothing will break due to the use of high-quality materials: cotton strap that smoothly slides through solid metal welded D-ring. The door anchor secures the strap with a metal bolt through a metal plate.
- MOVE EFFORTLESSLY: Flexibility equipment that's ready to use in a few seconds: put the door anchor over any sturdy doorpost, close the door and pull the strap through the D-ring and you're ready to take your poses to the next level. Like a portable stretch machine!
- INSTALL IN SECONDS! To install the trainer, simply toss the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring, and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER:
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics.
- Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
- Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don’t bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
- Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you’re pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It’s easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
- Breath normally when stretching. Don’t try to hold your breath or perform special breathing exercises. Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Very limited stock available, get yours now before it's too late.